Friday 25 November 2016

Black Friday














                    Don't they look ridiculous?






All dressed up like a dog's dinner.



The language is terrible,

you should hear the words that they come out with.



All because they want something and they don't want
anybody else to have it. I'm sick



of the drama and the tantrums. 






The snot rolling down from their upturned noses. 




I'm happy when I can put them back where they belong.







Back into the cellar. Out of sight and out of mind. 

They've had their daily exercise and so have I. Nothing else to argue about except who will be the next to stop breathing.







                                          (C) Ally Atherton 2016







Written for this week's  100 word challenge, hosted by Tara 


over at 


Thin Spiral Notebook




3 comments:

  1. That did not go where I thought it was going. So glad I don't have a basement. You are very good at writing very creepy short pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The basement is where some of them belong. I liked the surprise at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not expect this either! Basements can be so creepy!

    ReplyDelete